Friday, May 6, 2011

First blog post!

So this is is my first blog post. I suppose it'll be better for me to just explain who I am and what my blog will be about. I'm a 22 year old college junior who lives in New Jersey and goes to Ramapo College of New Jersey where I'm a communications major with a concentration in journalism. I'd love to write for a music magazine when I graduate. I listen to all different kinds of music. I love pop, metalcore, r&b, melodic death metal, dance, pop-punk, hardcore, screamo, emo, post-hardcore, new wave, indie, pop-rock, gothic metal, hard rock, hip hop, reggae, a little bit of power metal, very little nu metal(only Otep really), a little bit of country, punk and some deathcore. That being said I know a lot about a wide variety of music. I'm calling my blog Music Collision because I want this to be a place where all different genres of music collide. Where all different kinds of people can come for all different kinds of information about all different kinds of music. That's what I want this blog to do. I hope you like it. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment